diumenge, 12 de juny del 2016

LETTER

Dear Madam,

I’m a student of Josep Brugulat High school and I’m writing to complaint as there aren’t enough 

toilets and mirrors in the toilet and there should be more classrooms in our school. This photo 

shows that people have to wait a lot of time, and this causes lines of people. In order to avoid

this situation people don’t go to the toilet and this is not good for health; in fact doctors say that 

we should go to the toilet frequently.

I think there are two reasons for this problem. Firstly, the school invested  all its money on building

secondary classrooms like music classroom, a fitness, a bar... And most of these classrooms are 

not necessary, we can live perfectly without them, but we can’t live without a toilet. Therefore, 

instead of building secondary classrooms we can build the necessary classrooms to work and of 

course built more toilets. Secondly, the school spent a lot of money on material, but I can say

that students pay a lot for the material and even with that the school can’t afford to buy some 

simple mirrors.

We must do something about this situation. Maybe each student can put their bit to repay 

mirrors, and thus school can build more classrooms in order to enroll more students.Annother possibility would be remove a part of the school

playground and build more classrooms and toilets. But we must do something about this 

situation.

Yours faithfully,

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada