diumenge, 24 de gener del 2016

A remarkable day of my Christmas holidays



The most remarkable day of my Christmas holidays was the 24th December. It was the most remarkable day because it was my birthday and for me it’s good day because I received presents and also in the evening we “pooed log” too.


First of all, I woke up extremely nervous, I was very nervous because I was 14 years old. The first person that congratulated me was Aleix, my brother. In my family there is a popular tradition, when it is someone’s birthday we pull at one ear as many times as years we are. Then, in the morning, I met my friends and we started to run around the lake, about 6 kilometers in 35 minutes. After that, we were very tired and we went to the swimming pool, it was fantastic. After that I went to my grandparents’ house and I had lunch with my family there, we ate: cannelloni and my grandma’s roast. It was incredibly good. Then, we came back home. I did some homework for wait to poo lug. At 5 o’clock it was time for the presents. My parents gave me a present. I unwrapped it and there were a pair of pajamas, two T-shirts and socks. I was very happy Then, we “pooed log”. The log brought me another pair of pajamas, chocolates, chocolate and many goodies.



At seven o’clock we went to my grandparents’ house again but not for lunch; we went there to “poo log” again with my family, my brother was very nervous and excited. Later my uncles gave me a present; inside there were some clothes, I was extremely happy and I thought:” I have clothes for along time!” Then my grandparents also gave me another present. I opened it and there was a big camera. I shouted with emotion, I had been years asking for it. In the end, at 11 o’clock, we went to Vilavenut’s “pesebre”, it was amazing. Also I saw some known people that participated in. And this is my favourite day of Christmas.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada